Elevate Paediatrics presents
The 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion
May 25 – 26. Melbourne.
Feeling unsure about adjusting infants and children?
Struggling to attract families to your practice?
No procedures or scripting for paediatric care in your practice?
Join us at the Paediatric Excellence Immersion where the Elevate Paediatrics team share insights, techniques, and strategies to confidently provide safe and effective care for your youngest patients, empowering your practice to thrive.
The Elevate Paediatrics 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion being held in Melbourne on May 25th and 26th, is a unique opportunity for chiropractors looking to enhance their skills and knowledge in paediatric care.
Wondering if this Seminar is for you?
This weekend is perfect for those individuals who would like to create more certainty and clarity in managing paediatric patients, especially in light of the CBA’s Revised Statement on Paediatric Care. With a focus on hands-on-learning to increase your confidence in adjusting ALL paediatric patients, from infants through to toddlers.
The enormous success of the 2023 Paediatric Immersion, evidenced by the numerous glowing reviews, has fuelled the evolution and expansion of the 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion.
- This is a unique opportunity for the experienced chiropractor to establish him/herself as the Paediatric and Family Chiropractor in their community.
- This weekend is also a significant opportunity for students and new graduates to hit the ground running, as they embark on their career, with a certainty and confidence in their management of infants and children that will almost guarantee family practice success.
The highlights of the 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion include:
- Infant and Toddler Examinations and Adjusting:
With the CBA’s Revised Statement on Paediatric Care this weekend is now specifically targeting those aspects of adjusting infants and toddlers that you need to know to create the best clinical outcome for your patients. The 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion is designed to elevate your knowledge, skills, and passion in paediatric care, offering ‘use-on-Monday’ systems, techniques, adjustments, and procedures.
- Business Growth:
Participants will learn how to create a million-dollar plus business through seeing more kids and families, from those who have done just this!
- Experienced Instruction:
Drawing on over 50 years of combined experience in the profession, the Elevate Paediatrics Team aims to equip chiropractors and students with the solutions to overcome the barriers that are stopping you seeing kids in practice and transforming chiropractors into confident and successful family practitioners.
- Improved Clinical Outcomes:
Attendees will have the opportunity to make a significant positive impact on the children they see in their practice, through achieving better clinical outcomes.
- Management Strategies for Pregnant Patients:
The 2024 Paediatric Excellence Experience will also walk you through a structured management strategy for every pregnant patient you see. A strategy that will guarantee a great result with that family every time.
The 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion will demonstrate…
- 7 simple, safe and extremely effective spinal and cranial adjustments for toddlers and infants
- How to maximise your ‘bottom line’ through seeing kids and families.
- The step-by-step process to building a million dollar business with families as your focus.
- The 3 ‘non-negotiables’ to building and running a successful paediatric or family practice.
- How to conduct a time efficient and clinically relevant Child’s First Visit
- The 8 Step-10 minute Toddler Examination
- With the CBA’s Revised Statement on Paediatric Care, those adjustments crucial to achieving better clinical outcomes with infants and toddlers.
- An expanded set of simple, safe and extremely effective spinal and cranial adjustments for infants and toddlers.
- A simple and effective management strategy for every pregnant patient you see.
- The 1 simple cranial adjustment that will transform your management of infants and children.
- The 8 Step-10 minute Infant Examination.
- How a simple 30 minute workshop can create tens of thousands of dollars revenue for your practice.
- How to confidently schedule a child to achieve the very best clinical outcome.
- The case discussions and management of real life patients which bring together all of your learnings.
At the newly expanded 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion you will also learn…
Attracting, Retaining and Converting
paediatric patients and their families including…
- Internal and External Marketing procedures.
- The importance of holding Paediatric ‘Special Appointments’.
- Paediatric Scripting for both chiropractors and CA’s.
- Creating your dream clinic and team.
- Strategies to transform your practice into a ‘Referral Magnet’.
The 2024 Paediatric Excellence Immersion will also include the tried and tested family practice success essentials, including…
- Practical tools to implement Monday morning that will show measurable changes to your practice in days, not weeks.
- How to create the ‘It’s normal for children to be adjusted’ mindset within your clinic and within your community.
- The research that supports what you do.
- How to address the safety issue with parents.
- How to handle the difficult child.
- How to handle the difficult parent.
- Creating in you, the Knowledge, the Belief and the Passion to build the family practice of your dreams.
Additional Seminar Information
May 25th / 26th Melbourne
The View Hotel, Melbourne
(562 St Kilda Rd, Melbourne VIC 3004)
Accomodation Discount code available after registration
|Sat. 8.30— 9am
|Sat. 9am — 6pm
|Sun. 9am — 1.30pm
(Morning and afternoon tea provided)
12 Hours Continuing Education
(An attendance certificate will be provided for all attendees)
Purchase on or before 30th April 2024
Student / 1st Year Graduate*: $595
*less than 12 months since initial AHPRA registration
Registration from 1st May 2024
Student / 1st Year Graduate*: $795
*less than 12 months since initial AHPRA registration
For more information email our team: firstname.lastname@example.org